Responsible for the planning, development, design, implementation and evaluation of company-wide wellness initiatives. Develops programs that create awareness, motivation and provides tools to employees that help them adapt and maintain a well rounded healthy lifestyle.
- Develop, coordinate, manage, and maintain best in class wellness program to reduce health risk, medical costs and encourage healthy lifestyles.
- Draft employee communications with respect to Wellness Program to provide continuing education. Develop and creative program materials, including promotional pieces.
- Work with the company’s insurance carriers to increase participation in lifestyle management programs, increase compliance rates for preventative screenings and preventative medicine, overall.
- Liaison for onsite wellness coaches and wellness vendor.
- Work closely with onsite coaches regarding weekly schedules, challenges, incentives.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing data to measure success on wellness programs and initiatives.
- Explore ideas and opportunities to personalize the program to increase employee participation.
- Responsible for coordinating wellbeing related activities. Examples include: biometric health screenings, lunch and learn seminars, flu-shots, on site fitness classes, etc.
- Keep abreast of current national wellness and wellbeing initiatives and activities, developing a network of resources and contacts.
- Answer employee questions regarding benefits and wellness program.
- Supports and provides back-up for the Benefits Coordinator on matters related to leave and employee benefits. Provides support to employees, regional HR team members and the Benefits Coordinator during annual enrollment cycle. Responsible for communications related to benefits and wellness initiatives and programs.
- Lead special projects and initiatives.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of related experience. (Wellness and benefits experience preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate wellness
- Strong conceptual, strategic and visionary skills.
- An independent thinker with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time under tight deadlines.
- Ability to function within all levels of organization and at various locations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all level of employees, colleagues and vendors.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion.
- Comfort with data mining, normalizing data, and building meaningful tables/analysis to drive better business decisions.
- Technical aptitude and an attitude that embraces change.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency in all deliverables.
- Knowledge of ROI outcomes.
- The ability to meet changing deadlines and be able to multitask.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at the facility via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the facility. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by the organization as a result of the referral or through other means.